Your Hygiene service partner
Sybron recognises sustainability as a long-term approach to supporting our ecological, social, and economic environments. All businesses should be expected to recognise the growing important of corporate responsibility, and Sybron are no exception to this.
We believe in the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle philosophy and focus our strategy on four key areas of the organisation.
- Reduced packaging through innovative manufacturing processes.
- Product longevity through concentrated formulations and innovation.
Alongside the launch of our very own biotechnology range of products, we are excited to introduce a toilet paper completely free from plastic packaging!
Warehouse & Logistics
- All warehouse plastic and card is recycled.
- We purchase key lines in full truck quantities, saving unnecessary impacts to the environment.
- We work with clients who would like a reduced delivery schedule.
- We operate a fixed delivery schedule, reducing our CO2 impact.
Working closely with our suppliers, all waste plastic and cardboard from our warehouse is fully recycled through specialist compactor machines.
- Sybron are now a carbon neutral company.
- Sybron are a CHSA accredited distributor.
- We use CHSA accredited manufacturers as our preferred option.
- All key paper lines conform to the FSC accreditation.
Sybron are proud to join the CHSA. As an accredited distributor, we are committed to supplying products that fully conform to the relevant CHSA code of practise.
- We seek opportunities to promote within.
- Our business achieves a 92% employee retention rate.